The speed read:
A proudly independent, integrated, long standing (but still relentlessly ambitious), corporate communications agency is looking for a Midweight Designer to join their busy and growing team.
You’ll have an opportunity to work closely with the Creative Director and the two Junior Designers to bring real and welcome input to the team. The creative work varies from brand, campaigns and annual reports for FTSE 250 companies.
Day-to-day you’ll be coming up with smart brand campaign ideas, developing photographic briefs for shoots, designing digital comms and annual reports. You will be able to brief and liaise with animators, illustrators, photographers, developers to oversee the production of your creative ideas.
There is a real opportunity here to make a tangible contribution to the development of the creative studio.
- A strong conceptual thinker who can oversee others where necessary to get your idea made
- Flexible, quick thinking and able to jump from one brief to the next
- Brilliant at working in a team at pace and with a positive mindset
- Ambitious, yet practical and great at problem solving
- Full of great brand campaign ideas and adept at Art Direction and layout work
Please attach CV and Portfolio/Link to website
Applicants must be living in and have the right to work in the UK.