The speed read:
A new entrant into the automotive sector (EV) is looking for a Head of Communications to build and lead a team.
You will build your own communications team over eighteen months+ as this new car brand develops. This is a fantastic opportunity to change the dial in the automotive industry.
Day-to-day, you will create and execute communication strategies.
Working into the VP, you will collaborate fiercely with 3 other ‘Heads of’. You and your team will manage all:
- Internal, external and retail communications
- Press, Product PR and crisis comms
- Corporate affairs and corporate communications
- Industry partnerships and events.
We are considering candidates in and out of sector. Personality and appetite is key.
- A seasoned communications expert (min. 10 years relevant experience)
- Someone who has hired, led and managed teams
- A clear, apolitical communicator and operator
- An engaging and persuasive presenter with partners, suppliers and industry figures
- Hungry for a challenge
Proven experience in tech, manufacturing, automotive or sustainability
A natural born leader.
There is an excellent package on offer for the right person, including discretionary bonus, a generous pension, medical allowance, and an additional allowance if living in London or Surrey.
Please attach CV
Applicants must be living in and have the right to work in the UK.