Role in A Nutshell
Working closely with the artwork & design team you will absorb everything you can about artworking and designs’ role within brand communication and be encouraged to experiment, hone craft & skills, learn process, experience teamwork and create perspectives that will lay the foundation for your career. You will be exposed to all aspects of artwork and design and how set up files correctly for all deliverables throughout a campaign from visualising design work to sell in to clients to creating beautiful google slides presentations and how to correctly supply final output of artwork files for purpose in print and digital formats, adhering to brand guidelines.
Works on design projects with oversight from Senior visualisers, Designers, Senior Designers or Design Directors. A creative visualiser will be expected to support the design team in creating brand identities, campaign identities, guidelines, documents and design objects — physical, printed or digital.
They will be mentored and directed by senior members of the design team. They will also be exposed to a mix of projects and may present work but are not usually client-facing.
Responsibilities and expectations
- To contribute to all projects at the height of their abilities
- Communicates, collaborates and plays nice with others
- Performs a range of tasks, from visualising design work using photoshop & creating presentations in Google slides to creating, typesetting and updating social posts across various brands and formats and rollout of final deliverables
- Takes direction well, but is also a self-starter and eager to contribute
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite. Motion, coding, photography, etc. are bonuses
- Google slides/docs experience is also a bonus but you would be given time to learn and hone your presentation design skills
- Maintaining and updating our in-house mockup library & creating contact sheets.
- Improving and maintaining our server filing procedures across the department
How to apply:
Send your CV & work samples over to firstname.lastname@example.org