Our client an insight-led creative agency is looking to recruit a senior designer to join their talented and growing team!
This is an international team of bright minds passionate about bringing brands to life.
Powered by an integrated creative studio they offer expertise in brand strategy, brand identity, digital, experiential and campaigns.
As a member of the creative team you will be working across the agency’s international portfolio. Big brands in the world of placemaking, residential, workspace and luxury.
First and fore-most you will be a highly conceptual designer who loves working closely with clients from beginning brief stages and working in detail to get under the skin of a brand. You’ll be bright and inquisitive with impeccable communication skills. Confident in debating and discussing ideas in fact you will relish this and be a leader in pitching and presenting your creative ideas. We are looking for a senior with at-least six years commercial experience within branding.
You’ll be responsible for creating innovative concepts and design solutions, working independently and alongside the Creative Director, and managing design projects from briefing and concept stage to overseeing the final artwork.
You’ll be able to demonstrate and provide experience of the following:
– Taking a design lead on pitches and live projects.
– Strong typographic/layout skills and a highly creative approach to both print and online briefs.
– Beautifully crafted design projects that show a sophisticated layout aesthetic, attention to detail and a keen eye for photography.
– Passion for design, brands, consumer trends and creative movements.
– Experience mentoring juniors and working collaboratively with account and design directors.
– The ability to write top-line copy.
– Strong typographic and layout design competence.
– A high degree of creative and conceptual skills.
– Commercial and strategic thinking to achieve objectives.
– Built environment experience and a passion/interest to work in the property space.
Keen to know more please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org