Meri Meri is an award-winning global children’s lifestyle brand that specialises in high end party products, accessories, play and home. We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer (Print and Digital) to join our growing Graphics Design team in the Cheltenham studio. It’s an exciting time to join us as we continue to expand our e-com business.
The ideal candidate will have a few years of experience in digital design, efficient at working with different digital platforms and apps. You will have a keen eye on colour palettes and great attention to detail. You are capable of following brand guidelines and proud to be a brand ambassador. We also work on a few print projects annually, the ability to create excellent typography layout will also be needed to excel in this designer role.
Learn more about the brand:
Print catalogue: https://merimerihome.com/images/catalogues/SS22_Spring_US.pdf
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience as a web and print graphic designer
- Attention to detail is the most important quality we seek from a candidate
- Experience of working with e-commerce brands (in-house). Open to candidates who have worked in agencies/freelanced.
- It is essential you have strong experience with digital platforms
- Good knowledge of UI design and prototyping programs (web-based or desktop)
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC (video editing is a bonus point)
- Understand the importance of following brand guidelines but also able to think ‘outside of the box’
- Comfortable with artworking any design projects
- Confident seeing through all stages of a project from concept to completion
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure
- Willingness to grow with the company
- You must be hard working and love what you do, you should connect with our brand and products
- Capable of picking up new programs/digital online platforms quickly
- Regular Day to Day: emails, blog posts, website refresh, social media assets, adverts, digital content, print collateral, animated assets, stop-motion animation
- Artwork print material and digital assets
- Proof check your own work and make sure all details are looked at.
- Able to meet deadlines and manage last-minute amendments
- Provide support to other designers within the team
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure all works are on brand
This is a full-time position, no freelance applications please. The role is based in our Cheltenham studio with 2 days flexibility to work remotely.
Please send your CV and portfolio with the email subject ‘Graphic Designer’ to firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying please state where you have seen the advert. Only successful candidates will be contacted. We will start the shortlisting process in January 2023.
How our interview process works:
1. Shortlisted applications will receive a questionnaire to complete, send back within 2 days and we will review them to narrow the candidate pool.
2. Video/in person initial interview.
3. Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a task to help demonstrate your creativity and suitability for this role.
4. Final interview (physical) at our Cheltenham studio with Creative Studio Manager and 1-2 other members of staff.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and portfolio with the email subject ‘Graphic Designer’ to email@example.com When applying please state where you have seen the advert. Only successful candidates will be contacted. We will start the shortlisting process in January 2023.