Exciting retail brand seeks a middleweight designer to join their inhouse creative and marketing team. This is a brand with a big personality, passionate about what they do. It’s a fully remote working role.
This is a great opportunity to join a business experiencing exciting rapid growth! This role operates at the heart of the business and is responsible for all brand, product and marketing assets. This position plays a key role in helping to bring the brand to life, and they are looking for someone with bold ideas to help separate them from the pack.
You’ll be working across a wide variety of projects, largely focused on digital- including designing landing pages, campaigns, and content across multiple touch points. There are a lot of day-to-day BAU projects but you’ll also have the opportunity to take ownership of your own special projects too.
You must be able to work from concept to completion and will be required to work across all mediums including print and digital, with a focus on motion. The successful applicant will report to the Senior Creative and Head of Brand and will work and collaborate with the eCommerce, Marketing and Sales team.
What we are looking for:
– Minimum 3 years previous experience in a similar role, within an ecommerce and retail/lifestyle company.
– A strong portfolio demonstrating clear design thinking and problem solving across a range of media.
– Particular experience of digital marketing.
– Must combine creative flair with attention to fine detail.
– Good working knowledge of Adobe In-Design, Illustrator, After Effects and Photoshop.
– Interested in doing more work in moving image – experience in video editing and animation using After Effects and Premiere Pro is a must.
– The ability to see projects from initial concept through to final production.
– An understanding of social media asset requirements: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, TikTok, Pinterest.
– A personal interest in health / wellness would be beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take up a pivotal role as digital designer within this fast paced retail brand. There is great scope for progression. If you are interested please do send across your cv and portfolio asap to email@example.com.