We are looking for a junior designer who has both conceptual and excellent technical skills. A strong background in graphic design is a must with a broad knowledge of digital design and motion design. You must have an attention to detail with a willingness to learn, work well under pressure and have excellent communication skills.
This is a fantastic and challenging opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a small business that is rapidly growing. We are a real-time marketing specialist that builds digital products to deliver dynamic advertising across outdoor and mobile channels. We are currently focused on the retail sector providing proximity advertising for retailers and brands. Digital design touches all parts of our business from the UI of our products to advertising campaigns for our clients.
The role will be a hybrid of design and production (50:50) allowing the opportunity to be involved across all aspects of the business.
• Generate creative concepts for outdoor and mobile advertising for our clients
• Provide design UI for our platforms and products
• Generate creative concepts for our own marketing initiatives
• Use our advertising platform to build advertising campaigns using Photoshop
• Liaise with agencies and clients to define design assets required for our campaigns
• Creation and production of marketing communication materials for use both internally and externally
Skills and Experience:
• Demonstrable design skills in an online portfolio showcasing your best digital work
• Previous experience with producing digital assets for online platforms
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop, Indesign
• Ability to produce work for a wide range of channels including outdoor, email, desktop and mobile
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to independently manage multiple projects
• Great attention to detail and the ability to follow and execute detailed instructions and briefs to a high standard
• Proactively manage and be accountable for artwork quality, accuracy and consistency
• Previous experience of a minimum of 1 year or more working in a digital design team as a digital designer or art-worker
• Flexible working
• 25 days holiday
• Shared building with other creative companies for collaboration and ideas
• Great workspace at www.26brittonstreet.com