The speed read:
A highly regarded branding and communications agency is looking for a Mid-Senior Designer to join them on a longer term, rolling freelance contract basis (working 3 days in their studio).
The team is a mix of highly creative Designers, Strategists, Client Services and Producers. The agency work on brand strategy and guardianship projects for clients in diverse sectors.
This particular role will see you working closely with the larger projects team across a broad range of projects. Project work ranges from strategic brand and visual ID development and can encompass packaging, campaigns, digital and motion to branded environments. You’ll be someone who enjoys variety in your working day and has the ability to adapt and apply your skills flexibly, with a strong grasp of commercial design.
As you will be joining a team that are currently part remote working, you should have experience with working on projects independently but still being part of the team. You’ll be used to working on presentations and pitches meaning you’ll have first class Adobe skills and a strong grounding in brand world from conception to mock-up creation.
• Enthusiastic about brand creation and happy to muck in and get the job done
• Used to working in a creative agency – ideally with health and beauty clients
• Super collaborative and great to have around
• Fast and efficient
• Branding experience is necessary, with some experience in packaging
• Experience with art direction and print
• A skill for storytelling
• The ability to work effectively both in a team and on your own
• Extensive Adobe Creative Suite knowledge
You’re full of fresh ideas.
Please attach CV and Portfolio/Link to website
Applicants must be living in and have the right to work in the UK.