A bit about MSL
We have a simple ambition for everyone: to have a career defining experience. You know the one. That time that you look back on as defining in your career and your development as a person. The experience you refer to in future interviews. The standout chapters in your career story so far.
Our goal is to become the most progressive agency in the UK.
We build belief by connecting the modern key Belief drivers of Brand Fame, Corporate Reputation, Sustainability, Employer Brand, and Digital Influence – all crucial to helping businesses win in our connected world.
It all adds up to a progressive and integrated creative agency that can help our clients find new ways to grow.
Do.It – Do is our super power! We embrace bravery of thinking and of action. We all have permission to do.
Feel.Belonging – All are welcome. We’re generous with our time and understanding. We are connected and we care.
Think.Independently – Curiosity drives us. We ask why (often more than once) and we dream of career defining experiences.
We’re looking for a tenacious creative crafter with a couple of years or a couple of killer campaigns under their belt. They’ll want to work closely with a huge mix of talented people and sit at the heart of the studio.
You’ll be called upon to craft ideas and add new thinking through your design and execution. You’ll have the drive, energy and curiosity to deliver progressive thinking and outputs to your work.
You must bring solid design skills, attention to detail a hunger to develop. We’re looking for someone that is collaborative. Someone that puts their hand up and is happy to present to their peers and clients.
Passion for design.
- A cracking portfolio of conceptual and crafted design across print, social and digital campaigns.
- A real passion for detail and craft.
- Work that demonstrates an ability to experiment, develop and resolve authentic creative outputs.
- Comfortable working as a team and individually. Able to flex and work within any industry, with any type of client.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly (both visually and verbally) with both internal and external presentations.
- Constantly curious and able to challenge a brief with new thinking and progressive ideas.
- Strong core Adobe suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Bonus if you have a flair for motion, illustration, 3D or interaction design. Also a bonus if familiar with Sketch and InVision.
Responsibilities & Qualities
- Championing our creative philosophy.
- Generating brave creative campaigns with strong conceptual insight.
- Designing across all stages of a project.
- From concept to completion, art direction to brand systems, across any touch-point.
- Being culturally connected and aware of the world around you.
- Understanding trends, attending events and exhibitions. Taking ownership over projects. Hitting deadlines, collaborating with wider project teams, presenting to clients.
- Actively contribute to MSL culture and values.
- Live our values and take initiative to do.
Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at MSL. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group – whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.
How to apply
If you’re interested, please apply in the link with your CV and Portfolio – thank you for sharing your work!