The speed read:
Start-up brand in the automotive industry is looking for a Senior Designer to help develop their brand and communications.
You will be working with an emerging brand (currently in stealth mode) to develop their B2B brand. They are looking to carve out a path in the automotive industry, focusing on sustainability and excellence. The existing brand has been developed by an known London agency and you will be the first designer coming in to the organisation responsible for developing the brand, acting as a guardian and designing all day to day collateral which would typically include; investor documents, presentations, literature, weaving storytelling throughout each.
You will play a very important part in the infancy of this organisation, working closely with the Directors through to the launch of the consumer brand, and into the future, remaining a key part of their in-house studio.
There is an excellent package on offer for the right person; including discretionary bonus, a generous pension, medical allowance and an additional allowance if living in London or Surrey.
- Good at keeping a secret!
- Passionate and pioneering
- Looking for a positive and collaborative small team culture
- Interested in efficiency and excellence, both in your work and those you collaborate with
- Excited at being part of a start up
- An interest in engineering, cars, and sustainability
- 5+ years’ experience in a relevant field
- A hands-on approach
- A love for the design process
A keen eye for design and a creative mind, owerflowing with ideas
Please attach CV and Portfolio/Link to website
Applicants must be living in and have the right to work in the UK.