We’re on the hunt for talented and enthusiastic digital designers (UI/UX); those looking for their next permanent role, ideally with luxury fashion and e-commerce experience.
Whether you’re a junior, middleweight, senior or director, we’re working across a number of full-time hires – two with award-winning London-based design agencies, and another an LVMH-backed fashion brand.
You will be responsible for supporting (or leading) the design team on large scale e-commerce projects and internal design requirements. You will be comfortable working across UX and UI design disciplines and are fully competent in using industry standard software to create pixel perfect designs to a high standard.
We are looking for talent that are highly organised, great communicators, and candidates that show passion for the quality of work they deliver. The successful candidate(s) would be an integral part of those teams, taking ideas from pen and paper (UX) to executing pixel perfection (UI) iteratively and collaboratively (in Figma).
Roles we’re currently hiring for:
Junior/Lower-Middleweight Digital Designer (UI/UX): salary up to £40,000 (in-house)
Senior Product Designer (UI/UX): salary up to £75,000 (in-house)
Middleweight/Senior Digital Designer (UI/UX): Salary up to £55,000 (agency)
Head of Design (UI/UX): salary up to £80,000 (agency)
What we’re looking for:
- A strong background working as a digital designer with web design experience at a digital agency or in-house.
- E-commerce or fashion experience.
- Experience defining and driving the design process, with superior typographical, motion (bonus) and interaction design skills.
- Understanding of digital design systems, design processes and front-end implementation.
- You place quality over speed, but you iterate and improve as swiftly as possible.
- Experience with using Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
Be assured we will reply to each and every application.