About For Different
We support projects that make a positive impact on the world.
For Different is a creative studio passionate about building brands and digital products. We blend strategic thinking, design and technology to transform how people experience brands, products and services.
Borne from venture building; we apply this thinking to help large organisations move and think like start-ups and digital innovators. And to help new ventures and scale-ups get to market fast and build the presence of big brands.
Based just a few minutes from Farringdon tube, in the heart of London’s creative district, our team is growing quickly, and looking for a Senior Brand Designer to join us.
We’re looking for someone with challenging ideas who really wants to push boundaries and get their work out there. Offering senior design support on a range of projects – this is a diverse and hands-on role, working closely with the rest of our creative team, developing and applying concepts across physical and digital outputs.
- Generating ideas with strong conceptual foundations. Delivering compelling work from beginning to end.
- Preparing and presenting work, putting together materials for pitches, presentations, and workshops.
- Taking responsibility to hit deadlines and always being mindful of timings.
- Supporting team members across the design and client service teams to meet collective goals.
- Managing external suppliers to ensure they deliver to our high creative standards.
- Being culturally connected, understanding new waves and trends. Attending events, exhibitions, and connecting to universities and design institutions.
- Actively contributing to our culture.
Who are we looking for
A Senior Designer who has passion for Brand.
You are a bright and enthusiastic communicator who is able to pitch ideas to key stakeholders across the business and to effectively collaborate with your Design Director and Creative Director to achieve the team’s overall vision.
You will bring positive energy and a creative point of view to the brand community and be a pivotal creative team member.
Key skills and qualities
- 6+ years of industry experience with proven skills and competencies. You must also show an ability to learn and develop.
- You are experienced with typography, colour, layout, and imagery and know how to bring these elements together to embody a brand’s personality, voice, and values.
- Your thoughts are not bound by convention. You are brimming with originality and new creative ideas and approaches, bringing them into the studio and on specific projects. You invent new, original ideas that solve the brief.
- You understand and are fueled by great strategy’s power to ignite projects.
- You manage your time effectively, maintain responsibility for your projects and ensure they always run smoothly.
- You can demonstrate high-level, hands-on skills in the latest creative software.
- Ability to flex and work within any industry, with any type of client, anywhere in the world (from startups to corporations to schools and beyond).
- Experience in motion is a bonus.
- Curiosity, generosity, and kindness.
If you feel as though you don’t meet all of the requirements listed, but are still interested we encourage you to apply. We’re looking for talented and friendly people more so than ticking boxes.
What we can offer you
£40,000 – £50,000 salary PA, depending on your experience. It is also worth mentioning that we have company-wide open salary tiers.
Annual bonus scheme
Generous holiday package plus your birthday off
Annual team away day, summer party, and Christmas party
Opportunity to learn and grow with monthly learning sessions
Monthly team socials for calm and collaboration
An amazing like-minded team to work with
The not-so-small print
Please include a link or attached (under 20Mb) portfolio of relevant work.
You’ll be expected to work on-site three days per week: Mon/Wed/Thu, with remote working Tue/Fri.
Applicants must have the right to work within the UK.
We’re very sorry to say that due to a high volume of candidates, we will only respond to those shortlisted for interviews, but thank you in advance for reaching out.