Output is a brand & digital design studio for ambitious people with a mission. We’re looking for an outstanding Senior Designer to join us in London, creating characterful brands for brave clients.
You’ll be a key member of our multidisciplinary team and a dedicated brand project lead. You’ll collaborate with strategists and other designers to reach shared milestones and present work confidently. From audience research and client workshops, to brand creation and digital execution, you’ll be involved in the whole creative process.
You thrive on bringing brands with substance to life, weaving concepts through design and motion to add value with each interaction. Show us work you’ve created for clients from different sectors where you demonstrate versatility, experimentation and craft across offline and online platforms. Quality and attention to detail are essential, both in design and written word.
With freedom to make your mark, you’ll bring a new energy and fresh thinking to our design process. We offer you a blend of flexible working, from home and our East London studio, a competitive benefits package, thriving creative culture and projects that make a positive impact.
If you’re an established Senior Designer looking for a new challenge, we’d love to hear from you. Send a covering letter, your CV and a portfolio of work, to email@example.com by 6pm on Friday 20th October.
Perks & benefits
– A hybrid mix of studio and remote working
– Currently trialling a nine-day fortnight
– £300 to set up your home office
– Training & development plan in partnership with YCN
– Company pension scheme
– Cycle to work scheme
– Protected breaks and time for deep work
– 25 days’ paid holiday, plus all bank holidays
– Paid shutdown between Christmas and new year
– Work from anywhere for up to a month every year.
Skills & experience
– Proven experience of delivering original, effective work through a high-quality portfolio
– A passion for design and the ability to learn and develop
– At least five years of industry experience
– Worked on branding projects with a significant digital output
– Confident presenting and communicating strong ideas
– Organised and able to self-manage, flex to different clients and prioritise to meet deadlines
– You work well as part of a team and play a key role in any project interaction
– Demonstrate breadth of creative and systems thinking
– All the tools of the trade (like Adobe CS and Figma) and a hunger to try new ones.