A dynamic, young communication agency set in an incredible workspace in central London. This is an independently owned, mid-sized studio creating thought-provoking and challenging work. They have the spirit of a start-up and a great dynamic team and culture. Excellent benefits and personal development incentives.
As a Senior Creative, you will bring campaigns to life by producing highly creative, original ideas and concepts. You will be involved in all stages of a project, from the conceptualisation and development of an idea to its production and implementation in a campaign.
You will be experienced in building strong relationships with clients, getting to know and advising understanding client needs, and helping them achieve their vision. You will also help mentor and manage any more junior creatives in the team. Motivating, empowering, and inspiring others around you.
What we are looking for:
- Solid, successful experience in a similar level creative role
- Strong ad agency and/or design agency experience
- Three years experience working within the healthcare space (pharma and med device)
- A strong track record of creating outstanding and award-winning creative work
- Proven experience in building successful client relationships and rapidly earning client trust
- Experience in driving the creative process from initial briefing to the final product and thorough knowledge of design and creative production processes and procedures
- Proven ability to set budgets, allocate resources, and plan and schedule projects
- Fluency in and comprehensive knowledge of creative packages:
o Adobe CC
o Motion Graphics in After Effects, Premiere & Prezi (preferred but not essential)
- Exceptional attention to detail and/or experience performing output quality control
- Excellent presentation skills
- An understanding of med-comms, advertising, and PR within the healthcare sector.
If you are currently at senior level or looking to make that step up and this sounds of interest please do get in touch. email@example.com.