A dynamic, young communication agency set in an incredible workspace in central London. This is an independently owned, mid-sized studio creating thought-provoking and challenging work. They have the spirit of a start-up and a great dynamic team and culture. Excellent benefits and personal development incentives.
As a middleweight designer, you will work within the creative team supporting the seniors to produce award-winning work. You will work across all stages of a creative project from concept stages through to design development and presentation. You’ll be involved in managing the scope and budget of projects ensuring these are adhered to and dealing with suppliers and external parties. You will support on pitches, presentations, and meetings and join regular client calls to provide progress updates and drive the direction of creative projects.
What we are looking for:
- Solid, successful experience in an agency role (healthcare experience preferred but not essential)
- A strong track record of creating outstanding and award-winning creative work
- Proven experience in building successful client relationships and rapidly earning client trust
- Experience in driving the creative process from initial briefing to the final product and thorough knowledge of design and creative production processes and procedures
- Understanding of budgets and resources, and how projects are scheduled (the process)
- Fluency in and comprehensive knowledge of creative packages:
o Adobe CC
o Motion Graphics in After Effects, Premiere
- Exceptional attention to detail and/or experience performing output quality control
- Excellent presentation skills
- An understanding of med-comms, advertising, and PR within the healthcare sector.
If you are looking for an exciting new creative role in a rewarding agency this could be for you. Please send an up to date c v and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.