We’re on the lookout for a Junior Designer to join our growing team!
As a Junior Designer at Whippet, you’ll have bags of creative freedom and get to work with the top retail clients in the UK on projects including, campaigns, POS, branding, print, digital and more!
You’ll either be a recent graduate or have 1 – 2 years design related experience: with a keen eye for graphics, conceptual thinking, type and layout skills.
Who are we?
Whippet is an award-winning creative agency transforming brands. We’ve been around for over 20 years, which means we know how to deliver results that count. We get brands, we get design, we get communications, and between our amazing team of 30 people comprising of Creative, Strategy and Client Services, we deliver powerful marketing designs.
We work predominantly in retail, so it’s fast, but we love the variety and the pace! You’ll be working with some pretty amazing brands, alongside some pretty amazing people, so if you’re creative, passionate, motivated, and collaborative, you’ll fit right in.
What to expect?
Day-to-day as a Junior Designer at Whippet you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Create compelling creative assets such as graphic content that respond to client briefs
- Develop artwork on big and small creative briefs
- Have the opportunity to grow your skillset and learn every day by working closely with multiple teams across the business.
- Collaborate with your fellow creatives and contribute creative ideas to the design process.
- Support project teams to produce striking visual identities and deliver to client briefs
- Experience working with some of the biggest retail clients in the UK, including M&S Food, M&S Bank, Holland & Barrett, Bensons for Beds, Frankie & Benny’s, Iceland, Tesco Mobile and many more
What’s on offer?
Our team are our biggest asset, without a doubt. From managing the flow of projects through the studio, motivating and celebrating achievements, to producing outstanding creative work – we have developed a truly special culture, which is dedicated, collaborative, friendly and fun!
We offer a hybrid working model with 2 days remote and 3 in the Whippet studio. Our studio in London Bridge is a place where we come together as a team and make creative magic.
There’s more too…
- A competitive salary
- Private medical insurance with Vitality
- Company pension plan with Royal London
- Enhanced annual leave for length of service
- Early Friday finishes for all and flexible start times
- A paid day off and contribution toward doing something that satisfies your curiosity
- Regular team outings, plus a big summer and Christmas party!
- All the up-to-date tech you’ll need
- Inspiring guest speakers
Like the sound of the role? Let’s chat…
If you’ve got a portfolio full of strong ideas executed to the highest standard, a passion for branding and all things beautiful, and obsessive attention to detail, then get in touch.
Send us your CV and portfolio with a cover letter including your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org