We are looking for an individual with an innate passion for beautiful creatives – someone who has impeccable attention to detail with a sophisticated approach to design and branding.
A strategic thinker, you will analyse both the product and the market, and create new conceptual marketing campaigns and adverts; both conventional and unconventional.
You will be given autonomy to produce clever, visually-pleasing concepts and develop creative assets for digital use, as well as offline assets such as adverts, flyers, brochures and large-scale artwork for events.
You will provide creative solutions and required amendments, ensure the brief is fulfilled and delivered to schedule, and attend creative review sessions to generate new ideas and initiatives to drive our brand forwards.
This role is offered with hybrid working, meaning we’ll expect you to attend our Chester office at least twice weekly.
With this role comes full support, training and opportunities to develop and grow a career.
- Lead the development of new advertising campaigns, from conceptualisation to delivery.
- Lead on the production of all digital and print design, for marketing purposes, in a variety of formats.
- Bring our incredible data to life through awesome infographics, GIFs and illustrations.
- Create a suite of assets for our various products customised for various audiences and user groups.
- Create engaging animations for social media purposes to tell stories and compliment podcasts, blogs, news stories, and reports.
- Organise photoshoots ensuring we have access to compelling image libraries to keep our brand fresh and ensure our assets are as original, real and unique as possible.
- Work with various teams on new design and brand concepts. Organise creative sessions to work from initial brief to creation of new, exciting product marketing and brand campaigns
- Demonstrate a wide range of experience in graphic design, branding and marketing design bringing an excellent eye for detail
How to apply
Please upload a copy of your CV, and a submit a portfolio of your work. You may also upload a cover letter if you wish to add more information to your application.
NCRQ are an innovative provider of Ofqual-regulated qualifications, developing and delivering a suite of qualifications in fire safety and risk assessment, and occupational safety and health.
NCRQ’s purpose is to improve standards in the workplace, through education, for everyone.
To support our purpose, our employees hold the following values:
Purpose beyond profit
“Doing the right thing” both externally – by providing products and services that have a positive impact on society, ensuring sustainability and resilience for our customers, and internally – by acting with integrity and respect, treating all employees fairly and promoting a positive and meritocratic working culture.
Boldly challenging the status quo by providing innovative ways of improving standards in the workplace and society, and within the organisation.
Being the best we can be as an organisation, and as individuals, every single day; embracing failure and rapidly learning lessons leading to breakthroughs that improve us.
Why choose us?
Working at NCRQ is about more than just your job description. We aim to provide a working environment that helps employees thrive – from our benefits and culture, to our style of working and approach to wellbeing.
Here are just some of the amazing benefits you can expect as part of the NCRQ team:
- BUPA Private Health Insurance
- Paid annual gym membership
- Joint annual memberships to Chester Zoo / National Trust
- 22 holidays per year, rising to 25 holidays after three years’ service + bank holidays + 3 welfare days
- Employer-matched pension contributions (up to 10%)