The speed read:
This international public relations and integrated communications agency is creating a new role, to focus on creating beautiful case studies, making this agency stand out from the crowd, working across their entire portfolio for three or four days a week.
This agency has great clients, producing amazing work across many sectors including tech, automotive, consumer, financial and professional services, sports and healthcare; their own visual output is inconsistent so now is the time to take a considered approach, they need a Senior Creative Credentials Artworker to get them in shape. This is not a PowerPoint role, although there will be some involved, it is so much more. As the role isn’t deadline driven it is 3 days a week and you’ll need to be a real self-starter, comfortable managing your own time, working across multiple teams.
- Creating stunning visuals of finished projects, suitable for use in creds, marketing and PR. This could be social content on phones, websites or branded items, to photographic retouching or content creation
- Setting up and auditing case studies, developing a consistent vision and look for how the visuals are presented, ensuring they are always up to date
- Obsessed with the detail to elevate the credentials and outshine the competition
- Working with creatives and designers to present their work, plus account teams to capture content during projects
- Working with Business Development and Marketing teams to create content for agency social channels
- Formatting final visuals into PPT decks, social posts and animated sequences
- Agency experience of 5 years+ as a creative artworker
- Great organisational skills, be a self-starter, with meticulous eye for detail
- Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop in particular. PPT/Microsoft Office. Photography skills are an added bonus
- A positive and clear communicator at all levels
Curious, creative and up for a challenge three or four days a week
Applicants must be living in and have the right to work in the UK
Please attach CV and Portfolio/Link to website