We turn insight into impact. Whether you face a communications challenge or have a policy goal, our exceptional team uses our understanding of public opinion, the press and politics to create campaigns that work. We have a relentless focus on achieving great results for our clients.
Hanbury has grown significantly since its formation five years ago. To help us grow even faster, we are looking to bring onboard an enthusiastic addition to our team. This role will play a vital part in our marketing and design function, both internally and externally. We are looking for someone who can help us grow our employee brand and work across all documents that are created for client work. Ideally you will have 2+ years as a graphic designer and you are looking for a new role that you can shape and make an impact on our brand.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing, updating and implementing our brand guidelines
- Designing our most important internal and external documents
- Help to drive our employee brand forward
- Apply excellent design principles to briefs
- Advise colleagues on best design practice
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all projects
- Stay up-to-date with industry standards, tools and trends
- Working closely with team members to ensure design development aligns with our brand guidelines and vision
- Designing slide decks internally and externally
- Designing event merchandise such as banners
- Designing client leaflets, applicant must have good knowledge of print design
- You will have a minimum of two years in a graphic design role
- You will have strong design and visualisation skills
- You will be comfortable working with client brand guidelines and applying these to creative solutions
- A passion for visual communication and strategic thinking
- The ability to work effectively on multiple projects at once
- A great working knowledge of Adobe illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and G-Suite
- Video editing skills will be an advantage
- You are able to work under pressure
- You are confident in presenting your concept to others
- You are able to give clear design advice to others
- You will consistently deliver a high standard when working to tight deadlines
- You are able to design on google slides and google docs
- 28 days’ paid leave plus bank holidays and time off over Christmas.
- Pension plan – 4% company contribution.
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme.
- Normal working hours are 9am – 6pm
- Offices in Spitalfields Second Home.
- Cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan.
- The opportunity to opt in to Vitality Health including private health care and subsidised gym.
- Access to a full social and cultural calendar and employee wellness programmes – this summer/autumn we are adopting hybrid working practices and so the programme is part virtual, part face-to-face.
- A rich and diverse people development programme including fortnightly internal training sessions and a full annual programme of external trainers and inspirational speakers.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a copy of your portfolio which demonstrates strong design skills.
Hanbury Strategy is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender or gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex or sexual orientation. As part of our commitment to equal opportunities, we are open to discussions about alternative working patterns or hours.
Please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments to be made during recruitment or in employment for reasons associated with your physical or mental health. We are committed to ensuring everyone is able to fully participate in whatever way is most appropriate for them.