KesselsKramer London is looking to strengthen its team with a Senior Project Manager, permanent or freelance.
This role will mainly be overseeing social, digital, re-brand and strategic campaigns across a varied portfolio of brands.
You should have at least 5 years’ experience. An independent mind who is a self starter and comfortable to work in an organisation that is not defined by fixed structures but by output. Understanding challenger brands and design/communications in its totality is a plus.
Responsibilities include project management from idea to execution including post-production, working in partnership with the client, planners, creatives, account team, and having an oversight of all budgets and schedules.
– Point of contact for client at operational, financial and planning level.
– Responsible for the coordination, implementation and administration of projects.
– Maintain budgets and timings schedule for each assigned account/project.
– Plan internal capacity and resourcing for each project from inception to finish.
– Exercise leadership and control of key suppliers throughout project duration.
– Help identify and choose production partners based on scope, budget, schedule and creative vision.
– Deliver and manage all elements on briefing (in conjunction with relevant suppliers).
– Manage interdisciplinary teams including creatives, producers, strategists and help manage outside production partners.
– Maintains regular, proactive contact with all internal and external partners to ensure proper plan execution and client satisfaction.
– Attend regular client and all agency meetings, to offer constructive input, leadership and opinion.
– Prepare budgets for new projects and effectively allocate time and staff resources.
– Independent, highly organised, used to working to tight deadlines.
– Strong communication skills, accuracy and proactiveness.
– Planning and support in delivering photography, broadcast, digital & social.
– Responsibilities include project management, traffic management, account management from idea to execution and oversight of all budgets and schedules.
– Budget management.
– Love of horses is a plus.
Established in 1996, KesselsKramer is an independent communications agency situated in London Fields and by an Amsterdam canal, with about 50 people of 10 different nationalities.
We tell stories in whatever media suits a particular story best.
From film to digital, we make every piece of work social, in the very origins of the word (society), something that can engage and become part of a community, rather than just rack up “likes”. We make content that is human and risk taking. Relevant yet irreverent communication that helps our clients drive business, build loyal communities and reshape mindsets.
Every assignment is a start-up. We produce an effective and prolific output of solutions that blur the boundaries between culture, commerce, content and collaboration. All within the start-up mentality, aiming to make the most effective use of budgets, assets and our teamʼs multidisciplinary talent.
In fact, KesselsKramer has created work in pretty much every form imaginable, including its own product range, do, and an interest in publishing, which led to its own range of photography books, works of fiction, design, and two business books.
KesselsKramer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Please note, we are only able to consider those who are already eligible to work in the UK.