Full time permanent position
Company: Enhanced Music
Location: Old Street, London UK
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
An exciting opportunity to join an established dance music record label in London has arisen. Founded in 2008, Enhanced Music encompasses 5 dance labels, over 3000 releases, billions of streams and accolades including Gold and Platinum-selling releases. Enhanced has seen global success and is highly regarded within the industry today.
We are looking for a highly motivated, music loving, well-rounded Senior Graphic Designer to join our team. Working directly under our Marketing Manager, you will work across a large number of briefs and labels, covering a wide range of media. The ideal candidate will be versatile and ready to take a lead on generating creative content and ideas within the music industry.
The successful candidate will operate out of our trendy London office, while having the possibility to work remotely 2 days a week.
Skills and attributes:
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects)
• Advanced understanding of motion graphics and video editing
• Advanced experience in video editing (preferably via Final Cut or Premiere Pro)
• Preferred experience with Cinema 4D and 3D work in general
• Proven understanding of layout, typography, composition, and colour
• Religious attention to detail
The ideal candidate will:
• Be great working within a team and be able to take the lead on conceptualising new and exciting concepts across a number of brands
• Be a strong problem-solver, highly organised and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously whilst meeting deadlines
• Have a strong understanding of what makes a brand, and the ability to follow and elevate branding across multiple projects
• Have a strong understanding of digital formats and how people are consuming content on social media; specifically what captures people’s attention
• Take initiative to lead projects and drive them across the finish line
• Have a desire to think outside the box in order to bring cool and imaginative ideas to the table and bring them to life
• Have previous experience working in the music industry, ideally in dance music, and a desire to elevate the Enhanced Music brands through your design work
Please note that applicants must be UK-based.
Please apply by sending your CV and Cover Letter along with your portfolio.