The speed read:
An independent agency bringing brands to life through storytelling, delivering visual identities across multiple platforms are looking for a Midweight Designer.
This agency works predominantly in branding for the hospitality sector globally. Our client champions the use of narrative to extend and bring to life their work across different collateral.
You will be part of a small team lead by a Creative Director and working into a Senior Designer. There is huge scope to see your ideas come to life across identities, signage and environment graphics, interiors, printed materials, digital, merchandising and packaging.
Crafting beautiful and effective identities, extending the look and feel within a space and telling the story, with a strong eye for detail. See your work in hotels, restaurants, property and more. The work encompasses graphics and identity, narrative and naming, interiors and wayfinding, plus digital experiences and social activations.
• Great at ideas and rolling them out within a space
• Able to bring a story to life
• Happy in a small team, working closely with a Senior Designer and CD
• Someone who loves luxury
• Luxury, retail and merchandising or hospitality experience
• Ideally 3 – 5 years plus in a similar role
• Playful work with a high-end eye for detail
Endless ideas and positive attitude