ServiceNow’s Workflow Design Studio partners with ServiceNow’s most ambitious customers and prospects to reimagine how the world works. We are a multidisciplinary team of designers, architects and developers that co-create tangible solution concepts and prototypes to address our clients most pressing challenges.
Our mission is to help pioneering customers gain certainty on how to execute on their bold ideas and accelerate them towards launching a successful MVP. Our pioneer’s success is our success, they pave the way for other customers to do the same, and help open up new market opportunities for ServiceNow.
We are in search of an Interaction Designer who will bring to life world-class interactions and experiences through design, prototyping and storytelling. As a designer with both visual and experience design expertise, you will design and prototype delightful human experiences that transform the world of work.
What you get to do in this role:
The ideal candidate will bring a confident, collaborative, and flexible mindset to this interdisciplinary team where teamwork is imperative to drive the creation of better customer outcomes.
Along with an endless supply of passion and curiosity, the role also requires the ability to:
- Work within a multidisciplinary team of designers, architects, and developers on client-facing engagements and strategic business development initiatives
- Translate insights from these engagements into solution concepts and prototypes that make ideas tangible and help our customers envision how people will interact with proposed solutions
- Reimagine how complex concepts, systems and data can be re-imagined in simplified ways
- Create interactive experiences through front-end user interfaces, narrative storytelling, and prototyping
- Articulate and logically communicate concepts with technical and non-technical audiences
- Contribute to and lead improvement initiatives that foster better collaboration, increase the value delivered to client and amplify the work within the organization
To be successful in this role you have:
- 3+ years of interaction design experience in a design studio or creative consultancy
- Highly developed design skills, demonstrated in your portfolio of recent work
- Ability to design across multiple interface types: such as web, mobile, and conversational interfaces
- Demonstrated mastery of visual design and interactive prototyping tools, such as Figma and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience collaborating in multifunctional teams as the interaction design lead
- Ability to work through team and client dynamics to deliver excellent results on time
- Strong storytelling and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate how design decisions relate to user and business outcomes
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities.
By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies®.