• Hudson Fuggle – a small, beautifully-formed team who are committed to making brands work better.
• A potent mix of designers, writers, strategists, filmmakers and a social team with a fast-growing reputation.
Why work with us?
• We love what we do – and where we do it. We’re SE1 born and bred.
• Our work has been winning awards since we started.
• A chance for you to grow in a supportive environment.
• A step up, with the opportunity to manage your own projects.
• A strategic thinker, with a passion for the craft and a keen eye for detail.
• Ready for your next challenge, with around two years of agency experience.
• A BA/MA in a design-based subject.
• Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign – and that’s just for starters.
• To respond creatively to client briefs, thinking around what’s being asked, and challenging where appropriate.
• To work both individually and as a team member on projects of all sizes across print, digital, film and social.
• To develop brands across all channels, whilst actively managing your own design projects and liaising directly with clients on a daily basis.
• To accurately brief, project manage and direct external resources (filmmakers, printers, photographers, copywriters).
• To help maintain and raise our own creative standards across all areas of our work.
• To carry out project management and administrative duties effectively and efficiently (e.g. timesheets, liaising with clients, print/merchandise companies).
• 1–2 years professional experience in an agency.
• Expert working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator InDesign, XD) and some experience with After Effects and Premiere Pro.
• Professional, punctual and polite.
• Highly organised, proactive, able to multi task and prioritise a busy workload to meet deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to request support when needed.
• A keen eye for detail and an absolute stickler for the highest standards in all areas of production.
• A strong team player, able to take direction and collaborate, but also happy to work independently.
• A great communicator, with excellent spoken and written English. Close attention to detail and accuracy is extremely important.
• Flexible, able to work in a smart and focused way, while also being open to change.
• Culturally aware – knows what’s going on in the world, what’s gone before and constantly thinking about what might come next.
• Friendly, approachable, diplomatic and enthusiastic.
• Hardworking and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
• Interest in the place marketing, education and non-profit sectors.
Interested? Send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you’re a great fit for Hudson Fuggle to email@example.com by Wednesday 29th June. We anticipate contacting shortlisted candidates w/c 4th July.
We can’t wait to hear from you.
Hudson Fuggle is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.