Who will you report to? Creative director
When? Monday to Friday, 9.30am until 5.30pm
Where? We offer hybrid working between our studio in Farringdon and remote working.
Human After All is a creative agency based in London. We create brand-led communications for some of the world’s most influential organisations, particularly those in the tech and purpose sectors — including Meta, Google, Fairtrade and Impossible Foods.
Our values shape everything we do. We’re a certified B Corporation, and we pride ourselves on being great humans. We want our creativity to be a force for good. We want the communications we create to be instruments for change in the world.
We’re looking to hire a senior designer to join our team of designers, writers, strategists and project managers.
You’ll need to be empathetic, a team player and an excellent communicator. You’ll also need to be conscientious. There’s a good reason for everything we do and for every decision we take, so you’ll need to be someone who demonstrates this same degree of care — both in your work and your interactions with others.
What we’re looking for
- You’re able to approach beautifully considered design with strategic thinking.
- You have a keen eye for detail and strive for creative excellence in everything you do.
- You have a curious mind and are interested in the behaviour of brands.
- You share our passion for our client portfolio across the tech and purpose sectors.
- You are already working as a senior designer, or are a mid-weight designer ready to take your next step.
- You enjoy working as part of a team, sharing your own ideas and listening to others.
The skills we’re looking for:
You’ll need to be:
Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and motion design packages including Adobe After Effects
Desirable, but not essential:
Experience using Figma and Google Slides
These will include:
Planning and prep: Working across multiple projects simultaneously, you can shape and coordinate activities on project work, including those involving other colleagues.
Communication and presentation: You can present work formally to colleagues, and informally to clients. You can visit external student and professional bodies and deliver a lecture or workshop on an area of expertise.
Feeding back: You can take part in feedback or critique sessions with clients.
Problem solving: You’re quick to spot problems and can use your experience to pre-empt problem areas, and can work with your teammates to find a solution.
- Flexi-hours: We offer flexi-time around our core working hours to allow for personal commitments.
- Hybrid working: Our team split their time between our studio in Farringdon, central London, and remote working.
- Career development: We have a considered and robust framework for career development, as well as an annual training budget of £1,000 to further your skill set and knowledge.
- Holidays: 28 days per year (in addition to public holidays)
- Company sick pay scheme
- Private healthcare: We offer comprehensive, fully-subsidised private health insurance from Vitality. This includes an employee assistance programme, discounted gym membership, a reward scheme that offers Amazon Prime, cinema tickets, and fitness tracking devices.
- Wellbeing support: We offer a budget that our team can spend on their wellbeing and on mental and physical health services.
- Family friendly: Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Socials: We organise regular studio socials and hold our own event series.
Equality and diversity
We actively seek applications from qualified individuals and groups who are under-represented in the workplace, whether in relation to religion, ethnicity, age, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability. We’re also happy to make accommodations in the interview process and beyond to best suit the needs and strengths of disabled people and neurodivergent individuals. If you require accommodations, please complete the relevant section when prompted during the application process.
We’re committed to creating a truly inclusive culture, to make HAA a better workplace and to foster an environment where everyone feels like they belong. We’re improving our recruitment practices and offering EDI&B training — and we promote careers in design to those under-represented in our industry through our initiative, Why work in design? We’re looking for someone who’s keen to work with us in creating a safe space that is welcoming and equitable for all.
Please be aware, as we’re a UK-based business we’re not in a position to employ candidates whose primary residence is overseas.
To apply, please follow the application link and upload a CV, portfolio and covering letter. If you have a website, please do share the url.