ico is a brand and design studio who believe that the most powerful thing you can create is connection. With over 27 years at the forefront of visual culture, we work with ambitious entrepreneurs and established innovators looking to cut through the noise with meaningful brands that are both engaging and compelling.
As an internationally diverse studio of designers, writers, strategists, thinkers, and hardcore listeners, we work with empathy, imagination, and entrepreneurial spirit to create brands that define today and shape tomorrow.
What are we looking for?
As a UX designer, your role will be varied and exciting, working across a wide range of projects. With hands-on support from the agency’s management team and our talented senior designers, you’ll work across all areas of design such as D2C, ecommerce and brand-led websites, landing pages, digital brand assets, apps and everything in between.
- Working as part of the creative team, supporting the team on a variety of exciting briefs and projects.
- Managing multiple projects and communicating progress accurately to your team and clients.
- Helping to bridge brand experience and UX best practices.
- Keeping in tune with the latest design trends, changing technologies and evolving market demands.
- Working closely with clients on projects from the briefing stage up until completion and sign off.
- Mapping out personas, user journeys and wireframes.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience UX/UI design is essential.
- An understanding of design processes and how to apply them to projects.
- Able to articulate ideas and solutions effectively to the team.
- Knowledge of wireframe and design tools (Figma is a must).
- A deep understanding and working knowledge of UX design and the Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, XD.
- Confident managing clients and other stakeholders.
- An ability to adapt to a range of different clients and industries.
- Excellent organisation skills and an ability to manage deadlines, your workload and the expectations of clients, colleagues and suppliers.
- Curious individual with a passion for learning and a good sense of humour.
- A salary of £38,000 – £42,000 depending on experience
- Annual discretionary bonus
- A hybrid working environment, with up to 2 days working from home per week
- Reduced working hours during summer months
- A supportive and collaborative environment
Email your CV/portfolio to us at email@example.com.
No recruitment agencies please.