Gipsy Hill is one of London’s largest independent breweries. We want to stay at the forefront of the emerging craft beer scene with the aim to increase capacity, grow our brand and invest in sustainability initiatives to help us achieve net-zero. All whilst remaining engaged with the communities around us.
At Gipsy Hill, our actions are as considered as our brewing. Here, we’re linked arm in arm by passion. We choose the right route, never the easy. Giving everything so our quality leaves nothing to hide. Brewed with more, never less.
What the role involves:
- We are looking for a Creative Lead who lives and breathes all things creative, to own, develop and roll out our visual identity across our platforms.
- Working within the Marketing Team to evolve the brand’s visual identity, through planning, conceptualisation and delivery of the creative strategy.
- Development of our Core Range product design, expanding it across multiple mediums for brand growth and engagement.
- Working with and managing external creatives and illustrators to manage our Specials Program, focusing on innovation and engagement.
- Building relationships with makers and producers in London, to develop sustainable, ethical and unique merchandise that represents the brand.
- Support the launch and management of our emerging talent programme for creatives in London.
- Create and develop assets to support campaigns, activations and sales routes to market.
- Develop and design our point of sale range to support brand growth and key products.
- Experience in product design and development.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator.
- Experience in designing a variety of materials for print and digital.
- Excellent communication and planning skills, to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable working autonomously as well as collaborating as part of a team.
- Strong ability to network and manage external relationships.
- A desire for experimentation and developing ideas.
Salary & Annual Leave:
- £30-35k depending on experience.
- 28 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays).
Regular working week:
- 40 hours – Monday to Friday.
- Employee Ownership (EMI Scheme).
- Feast Fridays (Team lunch provided by the company).
- 40% discount across our Bar Company, including our onsite Taproom.
- Summer and Christmas team events.
- Training and personal development package.
- Work from home days.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Reports to the Head of Marketing.
- Working alongside the Digital and Social Media Manager.
How to apply:
Please send an up to date CV, along with a portfolio of your work to Michael@gipsyhillbrewing.com with the subject line ‘JOB APPLICATION: CREATIVE LEAD.
CV and portfolio submitted by Monday the 9th of May, with interviews taking place on the 11th and 12th of May.