We are looking for a talented, proactive and enthusiastic Design Intern to join our team and support our mission to change the way the world thinks about skincare.
About By Sarah London:
Sarah became her sister’s lifeline when her skin became very sensitive after treatment for leukaemia. As a skin health expert, Sarah developed natural, effective skincare that restored her sister’s complexion. Our mission today is to transform even the most sensitive, stressed complexions with sustainable skincare, uncomplicated ingredients and reliable formulas. The sister-founded DTC natural skincare brand is B Corp certified and the winner of multiple industry-leading product awards, praised by leading beauty editors at British Vogue, and has racked up over 1600 5-star reviews, a celebrity following and been featured on This Morning.
Reporting directly to the Creative Director, you’ll have a passion for social channels and compelling visual storytelling, as well as a keen interest in the world of wellness, beauty and sustainability. You will work across all communications from creative campaigns, through to marketing collateral and digital channels.
Location: Remote; Position: 6 month internship; Salary: Competitive; Start Date: ASAP
Skills and experience:
- Degree in Graphic Design, Digital Design, Visual Communication or related field
- A creative eye and ideas with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Digital-first thinker, with strong knowledge of typography and marketing design, and the ability to generate a reliable supply of original ideas and visual concepts
- Proven project management skills and the ability to manage your own work schedule independently ensuring that regular updates are provided to the Creative Director
- Ability to work in a fast paced, creative and demanding workplace
- High proficiency in digital media, Adobe Suite and high level IT skills in the latest art and design packages
- Knowledge of printing processes and setting up print ready artwork
- Understanding of creating brand strategy and identities, marketing ideas and communications materials
- Drawing and illustration, motion graphics and animations, and video editing are a bonus
If you are seeking the opportunity to join a truly inspiring female-led business with global ambitions then get in touch today. Send your CV and excerpts from your portfolio or a short-form video (1 minute max.) to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application, please let us know: why you want to join our team, what you think you can bring to the role and your biggest creative achievement of the last 12 months.
Application deadline: Friday 27 May at 5pm. Start date: ASAP. Interviews will take place via Zoom.
We strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds and identities to apply. We value different perspectives and strive for diversity in our business.