The speed read
This agency works with large and small brands in the tech, property and hospitality sectors amongst others. They get a lot of love in the design community.
You are a strategist that can make sense of findings and research and translate this into smart strategy that pushes on the creative conversation and drives brilliant design, for b2b and b2c brands that consumers love.
- The chance to develop propositions, principles and creative positionings for global brands and products
- The opportunity to work closely with and learn from a brilliant co-founder and build a strategy team out
- Led the brand strategy process before on your own and can do so with confidence
- The chance to create and translate smart thinking into brilliant and beautiful creative work, whether that’s a brand, identity or any kind of brand activation or designed material (websites, experiences etc)
- Strong written skills and are a confident and concise presenter
- Have a sharp eye for evaluating creative work
- The chance to shape the strategy offering of the agency and make your mark
- The ability to identify ownable creative territories and craft narratives and bring them to life.
You’ll be someone who:
- Enjoys writing and expressing yourself clearly with designers and clients alike
- Is a confident and concise presenter
- Has solid, well expressed opinions that people want to listen to (but you know it’s not all about you!)
- Wants to join a great culture that looks after its people (and has very generous perks)
- Has worked in a branding or design agency or at a really interesting brand, client side. We are keeping an open mind. It’s the quality of the conversation that counts.
A heady mix of strategic nous and an untameable passion to learn
Salary: £60 – £75k depending on experience