Company: Live Nation
Department: UK Marketing Partnerships
Location: Farringdon, London
Reports to: SVP, Marketing and Creative Solutions
Working Hours: Full time
Contract type: Maternity cover, expected duration, 10 months
As Senior Graphic Designer for Live Nation UK Marketing Partnerships, you will lead the design culture of the team, establishing how we visually represent our division and marketing partner programmes to the brand community.
You will work closely with Marketing and Creative Solutions team members to create sponsorship sales collateral materials such as executive-level presentations, original programme logos, conceptual ads, point of sale, digital/social applications and other custom elements. Management and development of a Jr Designer is also a core responsibility of the role.
We are looking for a senior level designer with a passion for music, knowledge of current trends in design / consumer marketing / technology and the design expertise, vision and creativity to help bring our ideas to life.
What it’s like to work in the Team
Live Nation UK Marketing Partnerships architects, sells and manages the company’s national corporate sponsorship programs with the world’s most recognizable brands. It is an exciting, fast-paced team that collaborates with all facets of Live Nation’s business including venues, festivals, ticketing, artists, content, media (digital, social, mobile), promotions, and concert production. To learn more about our division, check out: https://livenationforbrands.com/.
The Marketing and Creative Solutions team, our in-house strategy and creative experts, work in tandem with the sales team to form strategy, big ideas and business solutions for brands. Through needs analysis, exhaustive research of the client and their audience, as well as internal ideation sessions, the team ultimately craft a strategic music marketing platform designed to reach brand’s business objectives and KPIs. The programme concept is transformed into a visually stunning creative presentation highlighting Live Nation’s arsenal of assets. No cookie cutter concepts, no copy and paste, just inspiring and fresh ideas alongside innovative vision designed to maximize brand reach and engagement through the power of live.
We are a business where talent and enthusiasm thrive and are proud of the positive and inclusive culture we have nurtured – one where we all can play an active role. We take care of our own and give our people every opportunity to develop their careers and enjoy the benefits of working in a diverse business that operates in over 40 international markets.
Who you are
You are a passionate and highly motivated individual looking to work in a fast paced and creative environment where your talents can grow. You will embrace the opportunity to work in team that consistently delivers excellence whilst continuing to innovate and grow. If you have an entrepreneurial spirt and enjoy working in an environment that is diverse, challenging and gives you scope for professional and personal development please read on!
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint (+ Keynote secondarily)
- Ability to conceptualise. Illustrate and create great designs under pressure
- Digital media design skills; Flash, HTML
- Substantial experience in designing professional presentations and sales materials (in-house or agency)
- Line management experience developing junior level team members
- Ability to verbally present design concepts confidently and adapt to feedback
- Conversant in music culture / popular culture
- Pre-press and production experience a plus
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Visual thinker, strong typographical sense and visual vocabulary
- Consistent and extreme attention to detail
- Sense of urgency; ability to prioritise and hit deadlines consistently, keeping projects on track and pushing them continuously forward
- Adaptable; ability to move between various brand categories with ease
- A highly motivated, tenacious and conscientious individual who takes pride in delivering work to the highest standard of excellence
- High degree of self-initiative
- Flexible with a positive ‘can do’ approach
- Interest in design trends
What the role includes
- Establish and evolve how we visually represent our division and marketing partner programmes to the brand community
- Lead design culture of the team
- Conceptualize and create innovative designs and graphics using Adobe Creative Suite for integration into PowerPoint (and Keynote) presentations
- Create polished presentation designs under tight deadlines; multiple projects simultaneously
- Manage and develop Jr Designer (+ freelance designers, when needed) including projects and career development
- Establish self serve design tools for the team and educate on how best to leverage
- Liaise with internal stakeholders for creative/design assets and maintain image archive of curated photography for commercial use
- Develop new and innovative ways to present our concepts
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.#LI-SL1
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com