KIN Partners is one of the world’s leading creative and commercial agencies operating at the heart of sport, music and entertainment. We’re looking for a talented, hard-working and creative designer that can impose their own visual identity and skillset on a series of distinctive sales materials for major sports properties like Real Madrid and Roland Garros, as well as executing a series of other globally recognisable endeavours for KIN clients and talent partners such as Neymar Jr and Ilkay Gundogan.
ABOUT THE JOB
Who you’ll work with:
In this highly collaborative role, you’ll work daily with a variety of teams across the business – primarily Commercial, but also including Social and Brand – to produce your highest quality work.
What you’ll do:
A key part of this role is sales material development. You will be working with colleagues or independently to create engaging onscreen and print presentations and proposals. You’ll drive quality, creativity and originality in our presentation offering, aligning your work with our core values and collaborating with the team to take our commercial output to the next level.
Working proactively to raise the team’s profile, you’ll take briefs confidently and accurately. You’ll devise and deliver innovative, conceptual solutions to a highly professional standard. Applying your complete brand and technical awareness, creativity and expertise to every project, you’ll ensure all work is completed high standards, accurately, efficiently and on time.
We actively encourage applications from all backgrounds, races, classes, genders and creeds.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Commercial and Data teams to develop and put together creative and showstopping sales presentations.
- Deliver creative and insightful data visualisations.
- Manage the visual output of the KIN brand, and continue to update and develop this by refreshing brand assets as necessary. Including showreels, website, social media, creds, business cards and stationery, headshots, etc.
- Collaborate with the Social team to maintain visual consistency on our social channels whilst also developing and pushing an exciting visual style.
- Work with the football and basketball teams on all creative assets needed for player transfer and promotion.
- Deliver creative ideas and suggestions, whilst taking ownership to ensure all output and communications are consistent
- Collaborating with colleagues and clients to fully understand the requirements of the brief, the partner’s brand guidelines and technical specifications.
- To understand the wider context in which you are working and always endeavour to be a team-player
- Talented in creative layout design
- Confident working to a variety of briefs and creating work that represents well-known brands
- Exceptional artworking skills
- Proficiency in Adobe CC, Microsoft Office and Keynote is a must. Knowledge of other presentation tools is a bonus.
- Video/Animation skills necessary
- Have a can-do problem-solving attitude and a great imagination to create exciting creative solutions
- Be proactive with great organisational and prioritisation skills with an ability to work efficiently and confidently under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English; additional languages or cultural understanding desirable
What we offer:
- Whatever tools you need to produce your best work
- Working with the most established names in the industry
- Plenty of socials and a friendly team environment
- A competitive salary and flexible working where appropriate
Please apply with your portfolio and CV