We’re looking for a freelance mid-weight graphic designer for a 3+ month contract to work on an exciting branding project. Someone who loves a challenge and wants to help brands develop and grow. We want to see fantastic creative energy, to inspire the team and clients.
Brands need to be distinctive to drive change. At Public we deliver design at scale for global brands and great startups.
Our work spans the digital and physical, and we work across a range of creative disciplines and deliverables.
We combine talent, with purpose-built teams, across Strategy, Branding, Interiors and Digital. Our process is to understand the brands we work with and find a solution to activate it in their world, building a solid visual language that connects with the consumer.
All brands and projects are unique, and we treat them in this way; we create a collaborative approach ensuring the experience of working with us is right for the brief, the brand and fundamentally the Public.
About the role
An ambitious designer with roughly 3-5 years of industry experience.
We’re interested in meeting conceptual thinkers and creatives who can demonstrate experience across a range of skills, including:
- An eye for exceptional design
- Attention to detail
- A thorough understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud
- A good understanding of UX/UI design
- A great communicator, able to explain and articulate their ideas
- Experienced with typography, colour, layout, and imagery and know how to bring these elements together to embody a brand’s personality, voice, and values.
- The ability to self-manage and maintain a responsibility to ensure projects run smoothly.
- Comfortable working within a team and confident taking part in meetings and interactions with clients.
If that sounds like you, we would like to hear from you.