🕺 Are you an ambitious Art Director with diverse digital product experience looking to take the next step in your career?
🤳 Do you believe that creativity and innovation can solve all problems?
🦔 Do you want to work on the fringes of innovation?
🌍 Do you love working with a talented team to produce award winning projects that drive positive social impact while gaining global recognition?
🏆 Do you want to work for a Great Place To Work Certified™ business?
🏠 Do you want to work in a hybrid environment with 2 days in a studio with awesome people?
If so you might be the right fit for us 👨👩👧👦.
Salary: £45,000 – £60,000 dependant on experience
Who are we?
Vitamin London is part of Multivitamin Group, a collection of studios passionate about digital innovation with an award winning and international portfolio of work. We bring craft and intention to our projects, leveraging our collective experience and partnering with ambitious businesses to create truly effective solutions.
With a constant ambition to push the possible we always squeeze as much creativity, tech or innovation from any budget. Having worked with some of the world’s biggest brands and invested in 20+ startup partners we now have the rare opportunity to truly change industries.
We’re looking to bring a new Senior Art Director into our London studio to mentor our design team and dive head first into projects to produce award-winning work.
Working on a variety of projects, you’ll have the opportunity to really make your mark and contribute to our award-winning portfolio across a range of startup and international partners. A cultural sponge, attentive to and appreciative of detail, but who also gets the bigger picture, the right person for this role will be passionate, engaging and a true team player. If this sounds like you then we’d love to speak.
- A passion for innovation
- A desire to produce the most effective work possible
- Working with remote teams
- A hands-on creative who’s keen to spend time creating themselves
- Experience mentoring or managing a team of creatives
- A commercial understanding of how a digital product agency operates
- Experience working and delivering to variable budgets (30k to 200k)
- An understanding of Agile / SCRUM
- The Good Stuff – Now To Those, Sweet, Sweet Perks
Why wouldn’t you want to work with us? We’re a team full of fun, like-minded individuals, you can never dream too big, and we value the people we choose to work with.
- ‘Star of the month’ award ⭐️ (VitaMVP): A delicious restaurant, or other voucher presented to an outstanding member of each team each month
- CharlieHR Perks that includes discounts, courses & support
- Personal training budget for professional development
- 2 team holidays a year to Cornwall and Skiing abroad! (don’t worry if you can’t ski, the bar’s ready)
- Loads of fun team activities and outings throughout the year
- Vitamin Circus 🎪 every 3 months (a day away from work to do something truly extraordinary and creative)
- Flexible working – because we know and respect that everyone has a life
- Your Birthday off 🎁 (or the day before/after if it falls on a weekend)
- Monthly gym budget contribution
- Your very own Vitamin-branded stash!
- Work from anywhere in the world for up to 1 month of the year (within a similar time zone)
- Agency closes between Christmas and new year and we give you extra paid holiday during this period 🎄 (need to recover from that food coma – we’ve got you)
- 1 months paid sabbatical after 5 years with us
- And the classic…a company pension
- 4+ years’ in a similar creative role
- Current portfolio of work to be submitted with your application