Competitive package & excellent development opportunities
The Hoxton Hotel
A bit about The Hoxton
As we grow from one hotel in East London to a series of hotels in interesting neighborhoods in key international cities, we are reviewing who we are as a brand and after 7 years, evolving the way we look. Our ambition is for every hotel to feel like The Hoxton, but for them to be different, they should be a reflection of their local area and local people. Furthermore, in the next few years as we open hotels in London, Amsterdam, Williamsburg and Paris, there is lots to design!
We are looking for an ambitious designer with 2-3 years’ experience to join our Brand team in London and to be part of designing an exciting international hotel brand along with all its collateral, digital print and product.
• You will be expected to support and assist the lead designer, and in turn the brand team by contributing at all stages of a project from concept creation through to completion/production.
• You must display a willingness to learn new techniques and develop existing skills at all times.
• You will need to have experience across brand, digital, and print projects, but more importantly have an appetite to learn fast and be diverse in the things you are designing.
• You will report to the Brand director and the Brand Lead Designer.
• Be confident using all the tools/software necessary to perform your work including:
- Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Microsoft tools.
• Be comfortable presenting your work to senior directors within the company.
• Be self-motivated and passionate about design and enjoy working as part of a small team.
• Be a conceptual thinker and creative designer with strategic problem solving skills.
• Have the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline focused environment.
If this sounds like you and you like the sound of us, then please send a short introduction and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is to be filled with immediate effect.
How to apply:
- Posted on:
Apr 22, 2014
Times this job was viewed:
Back to results